Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/13 07:54:04 UTC

How can I prove to client that OpenMeetings is enough secure?

Hello,

I'm interested in the OpenMeetings, but my client is not sure if the
OpenMeetings is enough secure.

How can I prove to client that OpenMeetings is enough secure?

Is the flash secure? How you have tested the security?

I have read the security section in the OpenMeetings site, but I need more
information to be sure.

BR,

Kalevi

Re: How can I prove to client that OpenMeetings is enough secure?

Posted by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

One medium level alert, which I got from the ZAP tool is coming from
jsessionid parameter:

<server>/openmeetings/swf;jsessionid=64A4ABD7831031264DB769CA1CC828D6?0&invitationHash=dffbc5225fdc148a5a658a30d55cd559

Medium (Warning)
Session ID in URL rewrite

Description
URL rewrite is used to track user session ID. The session ID may be
disclosed in referer header. Besides, the session ID can be stored in
browser history or server logs.
This is maybe not easy to handle with the configuration of the Tomcat:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2276920/how-to-configure-tomcat-to-not-encode-the-session-id-into-the-url-when-httpservl

Do you have any comment on this?

BR,

Kalevi

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How can I prove to client that OpenMeetings is enough secure?

Posted by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How can I prove to client that OpenMeetings is enough secure?

Posted by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How can I prove to client that OpenMeetings is enough secure?

Posted by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello,