Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Aleksandr Pakhomov <ap...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/23 17:08:19 UTC

[VOTE] Add micronaut dependency to Ignite 3

Dear community,

Micronaut-based REST server implementation was a hot
topic we discussed in the previous week. So, I've separeted
votes about swagger and micronaut. This vote is about
adding micronaut to the Ignite 3.

The exact list of dependencies could be fined in IEP-87 [1]
io.micronaut.serde:micronaut-serde
io.micronaut:micronaut-context
io.micronaut:micronaut-http
io.micronaut:micronaut-inject
io.micronaut:micronaut-http-server
io.micronaut:micronaut-runtime
io.micronaut:micronaut-core
io.micronaut:micronaut-http-server-netty
io.micronaut:micronaut-http-netty
io.micronaut:micronaut-buffer-netty
io.micronaut:micronaut-aop
io.micronaut:micronaut-core-reactive
Io.micronaut:micronaut-json-core
io.micronaut:micronaut-jackson-core

Swagger is out of the scope of this voting.

The vote is formal, see voting guidelines [2]

+1 - to accept additional dependencies to be included to Java code Guidelines [3]
0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept (explain why)

This vote will be open for at least 4 days till Fri May 27, 2022,
21:00 Moscow TZ.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-87%3A+Open+API+support+for+REST#IEP87:OpenAPIsupportforREST-Additionaldependencies
[2] https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html <https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html>
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Java+Code+Style+Guide#JavaCodeStyleGuide-2Using3rdpartylibraries <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Java+Code+Style+Guide#JavaCodeStyleGuide-2Using3rdpartylibraries>
[4] https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20220527T21&p0=166&msg=%5BVOTE%5D+Add+micronaut+dependency+to+Ignite+3&font=cursive

Re: [VOTE] Add micronaut dependency to Ignite 3

Posted by Aleksandr Pakhomov <ap...@gmail.com>.
Andrey,

Thank you, I will start a new vote soon.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Aleksandr,

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
-1 (binding) from me.