Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2016/07/10 05:13:02 UTC

Logging web site

I have removed Log4j 1 from the main logging site and changed the title to just Log4j.  The Log4j site has a link to Log4j 1.  Log4j extras is still on the main site but should probably also be moved to the Legacy area of the Log4j site.

Also, the Log4j site continues to say Log4j 2 predominantly. I think in the next release we should remove the “2” from all the headings. We can leave it in the text so that viewers can still tell that it is not Log4j 1, but I think it would be good to gradually drop the “2” and just refer to the version/release number.

Ralph

Re: Logging web site

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
That all sounds good to me.