Posted to user@roller.apache.org by cowwoc <co...@bbs.darktech.org> on 2006/03/30 22:00:29 UTC

Problem unsubscribing

Hi,

	I'm having a problem unsubscribing from the mailing list. I think
originally I subscribed to it, then SRS (sender rewrite scheme) was
enabled on the server (so my email account now looks different) and now
I am unable to unsubscribe from it. Can the mailing list administrator
please get in touch with me? :)

	The mailing list service says to look for:

	in the message headers, but no "return-path" headers exist :P

Gili

Re: Problem unsubscribing

Posted by To...@persgroep.be.
Dear all,

I finally got Roller 2.0 (without ACEGI) to work on my OC4J container on
our Solaris UNIX server ...
I used JAAS login modules for authentication ...

Being really happy I still have a little question ... Sometimes when
creating a new blog or posting a new entry I'm redirected to my login page
again ...
However if I press the refresh button in stead of entering my credentials
the original request is processed and I'm redirect to the original page I
requested ...

Anyone has the same problem ?

Best regards,

Tom.