Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Charles N. Harvey III" <ch...@alloy.com> on 2002/01/31 17:08:04 UTC

icons

Hey, I have messed about with icons some more.
I dropped the feather into the Vel one.  So I put both
.ico files into a zip.  But I also included the .psd
(photoshop document), .gif, .bmp, and .png files so that
anyone can mess around if they so desire.

The only thing I am having a spot of difficulty with is
that I don't exactly know the font face of the original
"Velocity" logo.  I have come pretty close, but if anyone
out there knows what it is it would be quite helpful.

Thanks.  Enjoy.

Charlie

Re: icons

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 1/31/02 11:08 AM, "Charles N. Harvey III" <ch...@alloy.com> wrote:

> Hey, I have messed about with icons some more.
> I dropped the feather into the Vel one.  So I put both
> .ico files into a zip.  But I also included the .psd
> (photoshop document), .gif, .bmp, and .png files so that
> anyone can mess around if they so desire.
>
> The only thing I am having a spot of difficulty with is
> that I don't exactly know the font face of the original
> "Velocity" logo.  I have come pretty close, but if anyone
> out there knows what it is it would be quite helpful.

I like the feather.  Maybe we can do something like what the Ant community
is doing, and set up a vote for the 'official' one (whatever 'official'
means...)

System and Software Consulting