Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sri Sankaran <Sr...@sas.com> on 2004/01/29 22:35:26 UTC

Taskdef class not found error

Using: Maven 1.0 rc2
Problem: Invoking a custom plug-in from within another plug-in causes an error

I have a working plug-in which generates EJB interfaces by invoking the appropriate EJBDoclet task.  (No I am not using Maven's xdoclet plug-in)

Plugin-A:
  <goal name="pluginA:doEJB">
  </goal>

This plug-in works flawlessly.

Now, I have a second plug-in which has a goal that invokes the goal in the above via an attainGoal.

Plugin-B:
  <goal name="plugin-B:someGoal">
    <attainGoal name="plugin-A:doEJB"/>
    ..
  </goal>

When I try to install this latter plug-in I get following error.

		taskdef class xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask cannot be found

Why is this one complaining about EJBDoclet?  The first plug-in - which is the only one needing the class - installs and runs correctly by itself.

Any thoughts?

Sri