Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eldho George <ge...@ocwen.co.in> on 2004/09/20 07:42:57 UTC

Problem with reading a file inside the package through servlet

Hi all,
Thanks  Pietschmann and jebu  for yours nice  reply.
I tried with ServletContext.getRealPath("General.xsl").It works fine.
The following is my directory structure.I am working with 	Eclipse 3.0
and Jboss3.2.3

D:\J2EEWorkspace\PDFConverter\PDFConverter

The PDFConverter web folder contains all my jsp file and WEB-INF
folder.Suppose General.xsl present in this folder
It will work fine.I want to put General.xsl inside my package.That means
along
with my java files.Is it possible?.I put General.xsl inside my package and
tried with ServletContext.getRealPath().But its not working.

Following is my directory structure for my package and java file

D:\J2EEWorkspace\PDFConverter

It contains bin,j2src,src,PDFConverter,.classpath,.project

Here my package present inside src\pdf\util
It contains all my servlet.Can I put General.xsl inside src\pdf\util along
with my servlet java file and read it inside servlet.

Thanks in advance
George

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com