Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by kremnef <kr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/23 13:24:38 UTC

Re: Cocoon 2.2/3.0 and Spring WebMVC

Hi Mark

Today I successfully ran cocoon 2.2.1-snapshot and Spring 3.0
I think that some question and problems will be the case.

Posted by Gabriel Gruber <Ga...@workflow.at>.
Very Nice!

So you managed to run cocoon 2.2 with Spring 3.0? Can you provide the
community with some hints, or even better supply some patches to a JIRA
issue, so it could be picked up by others and could be integrated in the
next 2.x version (2.3?)

thanx in advance

gabriel

Workflow EDV GmbH, Dannebergplatz 6/23, A-1030 Wien
www.workflow.at

From:   kremnef <kr...@gmail.com>
To:     users@cocoon.apache.org
Date:   23.08.2011 13:26