Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Giles Parnell <Gi...@yellgroup.com> on 2004/01/22 11:44:33 UTC

Forwarding to an external Website

Hi guys

Any idea how i can forward to an external website? At the moment i forward
to a jsp that has a
<logic:redirect forward="connectToSiteBuilder" />

I state my forward in the struts config like this:
<forward name="connectToSiteBuilder" path="http://www.google.co.uk"/>

Is there any way i can do this all in the struts-config?

Thanks in advance
Giles

Yellow Pages 118 24 7
'Whatever you want, wherever you are, 24 7'
Calls cost 40p per minute from most landlines

[Information] -- PostMaster:
This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be confidential. If you are not the named addressee, or if the message has been addressed to you in error, you must not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute or use this transmission.

Delivery of this message to any person other than the named addressee is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality.  If you have received this transmission in error please contact the sender or delete the message.

Thank you.

Yell Limited, Queens Walk, Oxford Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 7PT. Registered in England and Wales, registered number 4205228.

Yellow Pages Sales Limited, Queens Walk, Oxford Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 7PT. Registered in England and Wales, registered number 1403041.

Re: Forwarding to an external Website

Posted by Hubert Rabago <ja...@yahoo.com>.
try
<forward name="connectToSiteBuilder" path="http://www.google.co.uk"
redirect="true"/>

There's been discussion about this on this list already, so you can search the
archives if you need more info.