Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "reshu.agarwal" <re...@orkash.com> on 2014/05/28 14:53:20 UTC

Can we call Ducc Service using UIMA AS client API?

Hi,

I am just curious about DUCC Service uses. Can we call Ducc Service
using UIMA AS client API. Or there is any API is available to call DUCC
Service like UIMA AS client API is for UIMA AS Service.

I want to process a text from my Java class which add text in jCas of
UIMA Cas and send this cas to process in DUCC by DUCC service.

Is there any other method to do this?

Reshu Agarwal

Re: Can we call Ducc Service using UIMA AS client API?

Posted by "reshu.agarwal" <re...@orkash.com>.
On 05/29/2014 06:37 PM, Jaroslaw Cwiklik wrote:
> You can use UIMA-AS client API. All you need to know is the endpoint and
> the broker url to communicate.
>
> Jerry C
>

> On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 8:53 AM, reshu.agarwal <re...@orkash.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am just curious about DUCC Service uses. Can we call Ducc Service using
>> UIMA AS client API. Or there is any API is available to call DUCC Service
>> like UIMA AS client API is for UIMA AS Service.
>>
>> I want to process a text from my Java class which add text in jCas of UIMA
>> Cas and send this cas to process in DUCC by DUCC service.
>>
>> Is there any other method to do this?
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Reshu Agarwal