Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/10 08:51:27 UTC

Re: IndexExtendedIT always failed on 4.x and master

Thanks Chenglei for bringing the failures to the notice. Have you confirmed
that reverting PHOENIX-5140 fixes the problem? if yes then I would suggest
reverting the fix and re-open the JIRA to be worked upon separately for the
new fix.

Posted by "chenglei@apache.org" <ch...@apache.org>.

Yes, when I revert the 4.x before  PHOENIX-5140, the IndexExtendedIT and  IndexScrutinyToolIT are sucess.
but after applying  PHOENIX-5140,both IndexExtendedIT and  IndexScrutinyToolIT are always failed.

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Geoffrey (and Chenglei once again).

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 程磊 <co...@163.com>.