Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/14 17:23:14 UTC

Released Felix Logback version 1.0.6 to address Logback CVE-2021-44228

Hi,

In order to address CVE-2021-44228 we've conducted a security release of
Felix Logback 1.0.6
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FELIX/versions/12351063

For your own protection please update your usages to the latest version.

Sincerely,
Ray

Re: Released Felix Logback version 1.0.6 to address Logback CVE-2021-44228

Posted by Alain Picard <ap...@benchmarkconsulting.com>.
Thanks
Alain

Posted by Alain Picard <ap...@benchmarkconsulting.com>.