Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bradley Schmerl <sc...@cs.cmu.edu> on 2010/06/14 21:44:21 UTC

HTML files in war file

I have a use case that requires services to have documentation in html. I
would like to be able to include that documentation in the CXF WAR file, and
access it via http. E.g., if my war is call x.war, and I have a html file in
the war called help/help.html, I would like to access that html file by
something like:

http://server/x/.../help/help.html.

I haven't been able to find documentation on this. Is this possible? Is
there some standard way to do this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bradley.

Re: HTML files in war file

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
It's really just a standard WAR file.  Thus, any html files and such in there
should "just work" as long as the servlet mapping in the web.html doesn't
match those paths.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: HTML files in war file

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You may probably want to try using a CXFServlet static-resources-list
parameter (see Redirecting requests and service static content):

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/servlet-transport.html

cheers, Sergey