Posted to modproxy-dev@apache.org by "Tikka, Sami" <Sa...@F-Secure.com> on 2003/04/07 09:54:22 UTC

RE: Apache proxy serving M$-junk

The proxy is still dropping Content-Length when replying to HEAD requests on
2.0.45.

Where is that fix available? Is it going to be committed? Is there a bugzilla
case for this problem? (I could not find one)

Re: Apache proxy serving M$-junk

Posted by Peter Van Biesen <pe...@vlafo.be>.
 From the changes file its PR 8677.
I don't see your name in the changes file, so I suppose your fix isn't
in there ... maybe for the 2.0.46 release ( if it hasn't been rejected
silently ) ?

Greetz,

Peter.
PS: my patch isn't in there either :-(