Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Laurent CHARTIER <ex...@agora.msa.fr> on 2009/02/11 10:13:33 UTC

RE : [Synapse 1.1.1] - 20 seconds to wait....

Problem solved:

We modify the /etc/hosts file to indicate a name for the IP of the reverse
proxy.
The time of 20 seconds was a timeout. It seems that Synapse was attempting
to contact a DNS to resolve the IP but cannot find anything.

Really sorry...
Laurent

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Laurent
> Problem solved:

Cool :-)
> We modify the /etc/hosts file to indicate a name for the IP of the reverse
> proxy.
> The time of 20 seconds was a timeout. It seems that Synapse was attempting
> to contact a DNS to resolve the IP but cannot find anything.

Thanks for letting us know.. I'm sure it would be helpful to a couple of
other users in future

cheers
asankha

--