Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Padgett, Ben" <bp...@illumina.com> on 2015/01/08 18:22:17 UTC

unable to sign up for kafka email distribution

Unable to confirm myself on kafka email list. Mail is getting kicked back from apache email servers according to our tech department.

Thanks!

Re: unable to sign up for kafka email distribution

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me, maybe you can check if your email account is bouncing
emails from this mail list or not.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: unable to sign up for kafka email distribution

Posted by "Padgett, Ben" <bp...@illumina.com>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,

--