Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/02/07 04:06:48 UTC

What to do with the WSDL tools

Sebastien mentioned stabilizing "tools like WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL
etc." recently and Kelvin and I were previously discussing moving
those tools out of SCA and into SDO on the basis that they actually
don't have any dependency on SCA but do on SDO and EMF. Ant has now
moved them to the axis2 extension, which makes sense given the
dependency on axis2-codegen, but they don't have a dependency on the
other modules in there.

If there is interest in stabilizing these, then let's move them out
to a separate module and release them when they are done.  I assume
that will require a release of SDO first.

--
Jeremy

Re: What to do with the WSDL tools

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
On Feb 14, 2007, at 5:10 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> With Yang offering to start contributing to these, perhaps now
> would be a good time to have one home for them?

+1

Jump-starting tools as an independently releasable module or modules
would be good.

Jim

Re: What to do with the WSDL tools

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.