Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/04/03 22:11:21 UTC

Outlook for an official release?

See below for context.  Also, would it be possible and make sense to move
org.w3c.css and org.w3c.dom.svg from xml-batik/sources to
xml-commons/java/external ?

- Sam Ruby

---------------------- Forwarded by Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM on 04/03/2002 03:03 PM ---------------------------

"Stephane Hillion" <sh...@ilog.fr> on 04/03/2002 10:47:29 AM