Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/03/09 11:02:36 UTC

Re: [HEADS UP] Migrating what remains of the Camel Confluence Site

Finally we migrated all the remaining EIPs. So now we need to write a TOC and go ahead with the new website.

Thanks a lot to Onder for his great help!

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Thursday, February 8, 2018, 2:27:33 PM GMT+1, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

It does not create the adoc files itself, it just reports its missing.
So you add that file yourself.

--
Claus Ibsen

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
Thank you too for your help with various docs and all the other polishing
helps.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome.

Thanks !