Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Leos Literak <li...@centrum.cz> on 2002/06/06 15:04:12 UTC

1.3 release

Hi,

is there any estimate, when 1.3 will be be
released and what new features / changes
it will contain?

Thnx

	Leo

--
Leos Literak
http://AbcLinuxu.cz - tady je tucnakum hej!

Re: 1.3 release

Posted by Matt Koss <m....@open.ac.uk>.
On Thursday 06 June 2002 2:15 pm, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> On 6/6/02 9:04 AM, "Leos Literak" <li...@centrum.cz> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there any estimate, when 1.3 will be be
> > released and what new features / changes
> > it will contain?
>
> I have been trying to do it recently. :)  I am going to take a half day or
> something tomorrow and catch up.
>
> It will be the head of the 1.3 branch, which fundamentally is what is the
> 1.3-rc1 release, with a concurrency fix in method invocation.
>
> Is there something specific you are looking for?

Please, please, please,  fix the texen path problem.

--
Matt Koss
Knowledge Media Institute

Re: 1.3 release

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On 6/6/02 9:04 AM, "Leos Literak" <li...@centrum.cz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there any estimate, when 1.3 will be be
> released and what new features / changes
> it will contain?

I have been trying to do it recently. :)  I am going to take a half day or
something tomorrow and catch up.

It will be the head of the 1.3 branch, which fundamentally is what is the
1.3-rc1 release, with a concurrency fix in method invocation.

Is there something specific you are looking for?

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.
geirm@adeptra.com