Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <gi...@mpstyle.it> on 2021/07/04 15:35:13 UTC

Re: Possible issue in reserveStoreInventory service

Hi Suraj,

I attached a patch for the service to the ticket.
I also did some considerations in the comment section and I would
appreciate it if you could share your thoughts on it.

Thank you in advance,
Giulio

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 334/3779851

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Possible issue in reserveStoreInventory service

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.
Thanks Giulio,

Much appreciated.
I will proceed soon with a minor enhancement on use of use-cache with
filter-by-date.

--

Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana
Senior Technical Consultant

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 9:05 PM Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <