Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by "Cannon-Morrett, Lisa L" <li...@hp.com> on 2005/06/06 23:38:32 UTC

Problem with query strings using nested page flows.

I have a page flow that uses an interceptor to forward to a login nested
page flow. After the login, I am correctly redirected back to the
orginal page flow. However, the query string on the orginal url is lost.
When I attempt to access the query string values  using:
request.getParameter("categoryId"), I'm getting a null value.

Lisa

Re: Problem with query strings using nested page flows.

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.
Hi Lisa,

This is actually a bug -- the attributes do get restored but the query
string doesn't.  It *should* get restored unless you override the
Forward.  Can you file this one in JIRA?  I should be able to fix it by
tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.
Hi Lisa,

You probably saw the JIRA issue go by, but this issue is fixed now.  The
request parameters are preserved now, unless you explicitly pass 'false'
to setRestoreQueryString() on context.getOriginalForward().  Let me know
if you have any problems with it.

Thanks,
Rich