Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2020/01/24 14:33:22 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Sling Feature Model 1.1.2, Feature Model IO 1.2.2, Feature Model Analyser 1.2.4, Feature Model Converter 1.0.12, Feature Model Launcher 1.1.2, Feature Model API Regions Runtime Fragment 1.0.6, Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.1.2, Feature Model Content Extension 1.0.6, Feature Diff 0.0.6, slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.14, Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.8

Hi all,

We received the following binding +1 votes: Carsten Ziegeler, Karl Pauls,
David Bosschaert
We received the following non-binding +1 vote: Andreas Schaefer

This vote is successful. I've promoted the artifacts.

Best regards,

David