Posted to user@poi.apache.org by an...@bayerbbs.com on 2003/08/21 12:42:43 UTC

2.0 Pre3 "Names conflict"

Hi all,

I have just started testing the latest pre release version.
On opening xl-files created with the new version I receive an excel dialogue
requesting to change a name.
The dialogue has a caption ""Names conflict" and says "Name may not be the same
as integrated name".
I'm using german languag version of MS-Excel 97.

If I cancel the dialogue, excel doesn't open the file.

I have never received this message with POI 1.10.0.

What has been changed in the new version that causes appearence of this annoying
dialogue?
I could set this name in my program, if only I knew what needs to be named.
I use in my program header/footer and repeating columns/rows. Is it a right
place to start searching?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help!

Regards,
Andrew