Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Samuel ARNOD-PRIN <sa...@smile.ch> on 2001/06/26 12:42:15 UTC

[C2/NT] The first time, it is OK, the second time, it crashs !

Hello,

I am using c2 on both linux and nt platform with apache web server and
tomcat.

when I start my site on NT I can access to my xsp page without problem
but the first time only...
the other times, I get a ProcessException .. resource not found... why
???

note that even the simplest xsp works like that...

any idea ??

I've already got that message on an other machine.. and I don't remember
how it disappeared....