Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk> on 2002/01/30 12:33:51 UTC

Release 2.0a2

Last chance saloon..

I will make this release this friday, after I patch and test the SMTP auth
according to the patch sent by Kevin Holmes, unless anyone thinks there is a
show stopper in branch v2-0a2candidate1
I will then merge the branch back into the head of cvs, and update the
version number of the head to .. 2.0a3cvs

other tasks will be:
/1 mail to:
	james dev list
	james user list
	announce@apache.org
/2 update james website
/3 update jakarta.apache.org/news
/4 add new version numbers to bugzilla

So the question is, who do we know who has karma for bugzilla?

d.

Re: Release 2.0a2

Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.
Danny Angus wrote:

>> Me! version 2.0a2 added to Bugzilla.
>

> Thnx :-)
>
>> Rgds,
>> Charles
>>
>> PS Back on the list but swamped. Glad to see Jeff and the iCal stuff
>> being discussed.
>

> Hi!, move go smoothly?
Yes, Thnx.

RE: Release 2.0a2

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk>.
> Me! version 2.0a2 added to Bugzilla.

Thnx :-)

> Rgds,
> Charles
>
> PS Back on the list but swamped. Glad to see Jeff and the iCal stuff
> being discussed.

Hi!, move go smoothly?

d.

Re: Release 2.0a2