Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Dan Christian <dc...@google.com> on 2007/08/22 17:01:15 UTC

How to ignore SIGRT* in python?

I'm playing around with a patch that caches revision reads using
memcached.  It seems to work very well, but all the python based tests
fail.

The memcached support uses libevent, which uses real time signals
(SIGRTMIN).  The C tests happily ignore this, but python sees the
signal and aborts.

How can I get python to ignore SIGRT* (at least for the tests)?  I
think I know how to get python to ignore the signal, the real question
is what is the best place to put that in the code?

-Dan C

Re: How to ignore SIGRT* in python?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
On Aug 22, 2007, at 10:12 AM, Eric Gillespie wrote:

> "Dan Christian" <dc...@google.com> writes:
>
>> How can I get python to ignore SIGRT* (at least for the tests)?  I
>> think I know how to get python to ignore the signal, the real
>> question
>> is what is the best place to put that in the code?
>
> subversion/tests/cmdline/svntest/main.py:run_tests ?

Yup, I can't think of a better spot than that.

Re: How to ignore SIGRT* in python?

Posted by Eric Gillespie <ep...@pretzelnet.org>.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg@pretzelnet.org