Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kirthi Narayan <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/29 12:49:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache ssl not working

HI

Please find the tar which i have compiled for apache with ssl, some how ssl
is not working. just have look if i have done anything wrong.

My build was with this option ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache
--enable-ssl  --enable-proxy --enable-proxy-connect --enable-proxy-ftp
--enable-proxy-http --enable-proxy-balancer
make
make install

Please check and let me know.

Thanks

Kirthi Narayan

[users@httpd] Re: Apache ssl not working

Posted by Kirthi Narayan <ki...@gmail.com>.

Re: [users@httpd] Apache ssl not working

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 5/29/07, Ryan Murray <ry...@elementn.com> wrote:
> Kind list maintainers-
>
> Is it possible to reject messages with attachments to this mailing list?
> Some of us are still on lower bandwidth connections and apparently not
> everyone uses their head before sending ....

I feel your pain, but I think this is a relatively rare occurrence. If
it happens frequently, then we can look at adding some more
restrictions.

Joshua.

[users@httpd] RE: [Bulk] Re: [users@httpd] Apache ssl not working

Posted by Ryan Murray <ry...@elementn.com>.

> > Is it possible to reject messages with attachments to this
> mailing list?
> > Some of us are still on lower bandwidth connections and
> apparently not
> > everyone uses their head before sending ....
> >

> uhm, gmail has a truncator.

Uhm, I'm downloading via POP3 - what does gmail have to do with it?  My
point is that I doubt there is a valid reason to send large attachments to
the list anyway and it could avoid some abuse to limit the size of them or
block them entirely.

Ryan

Re: [users@httpd] Apache ssl not working

Posted by morgan gangwere <0....@gmail.com>.

Ryan Murray wrote:
> Kind list maintainers-
>
> Is it possible to reject messages with attachments to this mailing list?
> Some of us are still on lower bandwidth connections and apparently not
> everyone uses their head before sending ....
>
> Kirthi-
>
> Given the utter thoughtlessness of your posts it's hard to immagine you
> would undertand the following anyway, but consider reading
> http://www.webmasterworld.com/forumv4.cgi?forum=92&action=charter  before
> asking questions.
>
> Ryan

uhm, gmail has a truncator.

in your prefs, select the max size of messages. when you get a message
thats too big, it says "TRUNCATED! click here to see whole message"

- --
Just a Thought
Morgan Gangwere

For those who want my PGP key: