Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kunal Mistry <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 15:05:32 UTC

subversion 1.6 for aix binary files.

Hello,

Please can you help me with the release dates for svn 1.6 for aix os.
As per the site, the latest version available for aix binary is 1.4.6 which
is outdated and is not being supported any more.

Thanks and Regards,
Kunal Mistry

RE: subversion 1.6 for aix binary files.

Posted by Giulio Troccoli <gi...@uk.linedata.com>.

Linedata Services (UK) Ltd
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DB
Registered in England and Wales No 3027851    VAT Reg No 778499447

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.