Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Rupesh M G <Ru...@ibsplc.com> on 2009/06/02 13:22:31 UTC

Re: tuscany + bpel + webservice

Thank you Simon......

I found the problem. From one of today's postings in the user list, I
understood I missed to add the reference to the bpel-partner-link in the
composite file.

I had to put like the following....

<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"
        targetNamespace="http://sample"
        xmlns:hns=
"http://tuscany.apache.org/implementation/bpel/example/helloworld"
        name="HelloWorld">

        <component name="BPELHelloWorldComponent">
                <implementation.bpel process="hns:HelloWorld" />
                <reference name="hiPartnerLink">
                        <binding.ws uri=
"http://localhost:8082/CXFServer/HelloWorld" />
                </reference>
        </component>

</composite>

Regards,
Rupesh

<<<<<<message from Simon Laws >>>>>>

Hi Rupesh

That error from implementation.bpel means that the call out over web
services has failed. We need to get a better error there! Were you
able to see any soap traffic going back and forth? Using an http
sniffer for example. From the response SOAP envelope we should be able
to tell what the error is.

Simon

Rupesh M G <Ru...@ibsplc.com>
05/29/2009 05:17 PM
Please respond to
user@tuscany.apache.org

user@tuscany.apache.org, dev@tuscany.apache.org
cc

Subject
tuscany + bpel + webservice

Hello friend,

        I need help in invoking a webservice from a tuscany
implementation.bpel. I'm struggling with this for more than a week.

I was able to invoke the bpel composite from a jsp, but the bpel component
fails to invoke an external webservice. I referred the tuscany
helloworld-bpel-webapp sample to invoke the bpel from jsp.

I was able to deploy the same bpel in ODE 1.2, and invoke the same
webservice (spring & cxf). This link guided me in this.
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/webservices/BPELInvokeWebService.aspx

But I'm not able to get this working in tuscany. The bpel works when I
comment the invoke statement. Since this works in ODE, I think the error
is in tuscany workspace.

The error I get is the same as in this link.
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tuscany.apache.org/msg03697.html
But my external webservice is up & running.

Kindly try if you can get this working. The eclipse workspaces without lib
are attached.

CXFServer.zip --> The webservice based on spring & cxf

OnsTest.zip --> The tuscany workspace with index.jsp calling an
implementation.bpel, and it in turn invokes the above webservice.

Thanks & Regards,
Rupesh

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."