Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2020/02/20 15:07:35 UTC

[IP Clearance] OpenWhisk - wskdebug

Hi,

	Apache OpenWhisk received a donation from Adobe called "wskdebug"
which adds a debugger module implemented in JavaScript.

	The IP Clearance form can be found at
https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/openwhisk-wskdebug.html.  As
noted in the clearance, an SGA from Adobe for this donation was recorded by
the ASF Secretary yesterday.

	The contribution can be found at
https://github.com/adobe/wskdebug/archive/v1.1.2.zip

	After the process is completed, a new git repo
apache/openwhisk-wskdebug will be created to support continued development
of the donated code.

	Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies: if
no -1 votes are being cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

thanks,

--dave

PS.  There appears to be a lag rebuilding the html view of the xml IP
clearance form.  Is this normal, or is something amiss?

Re: [IP Clearance] OpenWhisk - wskdebug

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

The headers are a little confused they states "Copyright 2019 Adobe. All rights reserved.” which I assume is not the case (the all rights received bit that is). BTW the LICENSE file incorrectly has " Copyright 2019 Adobe” in the appendix.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [IP Clearance] OpenWhisk - wskdebug

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 4:07 PM David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>...         The IP Clearance form can be found at
> https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/openwhisk-wskdebug.html....

It looks like the website build is having issues (I'll report on that
separately), the source XML file has the up-to-date info, at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/openwhisk-wskdebug.xml

-Bertrand

Re: [IP Clearance] OpenWhisk - wskdebug

Posted by Dave Grove <dg...@apache.org>.
As 72 hours have elapsed with no -1 votes, this vote passes.

Justin, thank you for reviewing;  the file copyright headers will be updated by Adobe
as part of the initial import of the code to OpenWhisk.  We will also fix the
LICENSE to remove the incorrect addition to the appendix.

--dave