Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/20 09:45:57 UTC

Specifying a branch name in my pom

Our code base has recently been branched to a branch ,call it
BRANCH-X.My current configuration check out code from the HEAD and the
SCM url is specified as :

scm:cvs:pserver:jeffm:jeffm@165.148.x.y:/var/lib/cvsroot:Eportal/dev

How do I specify the new branch , BRANCH-X to be used for checking out
our code ?

--

Jeff  Mutonho
Cape Town

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine
Registered Linux user number 366042

Re: Specifying a branch name in my pom

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Add a

(only in the pom which is the branch of course ;)

Otherwise, you can edit the project once it's added to continuum and
you can specify an alternate url/user/paswword/branch/ ..

HTH,
Stéphane