Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Michael Gall <mi...@wakeless.net> on 2007/09/04 04:47:27 UTC

Fwd: AutoLogger: Static access to loggers

Hi Guys,

I've written a class that uses phpdocs and the Reflection methods to
automatically send logs to the logger. Not sure if you are interested in it
cause it uses php5 only features, but it's pretty cool. I'm attaching it
here.

Cheers,

Michael

http://wakeless.net

http://wakeless.net

Re: AutoLogger: Static access to loggers

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
No, it's not final but a good initial cut.

Posted by Michael Gall <mi...@wakeless.net>.

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Gall <mi...@wakeless.net>.
I suppose it is.