Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Guofeng Zhang <gu...@avaya.com> on 2013/03/18 05:22:01 UTC

Karaf 3.0.0.RC1->Manual->404:Not found

Hi,

It seems that the document links on the download page are broken?

Thanks

Guofeng

Re: Karaf 3.0.0.RC1->Manual->404:Not found

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

it should be fixed today (I'm fixing on the svn and I will publish the
different manuals, including the sub-project ones).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 3.0.0.RC1->Manual->404:Not found

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guofeng,