Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/07 19:48:18 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.2.1 Release Candidate

Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to say that VOTE'ing for the Apache Gora 0.2.1 RC#1 is now
closed and very pleased to say that the VOTE has passed with the
following results

6 x +1 Release this package as Apache Gora 0.2.1
Kazuomi Kashii *
Ferdy Galema *
Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo (community non-binding)
Henry Saputra *
Chris Mattmann *
Lewis McGibbney *
* PMC Binding VOTE's

0 x -1 Do not release this package because...

I'll therefore progress with releasing the Maven artifacts to Maven
Central and pushing the Apache Gora sources to the Apache dist server
and updating our site accordingly.

Thank you very much to everyone that took the time to VOTE it is
greatly appreciated and I'm also very happy to say that increased
participation in VOTE'ing is an excellent sign for the project.

Best for now

Lewis