Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com> on 2020/05/15 08:32:42 UTC

the savepoint problem of upgrading job from blink-1.5 to flink-1.10

Hi, all.

When using savepoint to upgrade a Flink job from blink-1.5 to flink-1.10,
the system prompts that blink savepointV3 is incompatible with the version in Flink. Is there any solution?

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Roc Marshal

Re: the savepoint problem of upgrading job from blink-1.5 to flink-1.10

Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>.
Hi Roc,

just as an addition to Congxian, Flink 1.11 will be released soonish. We
just started the release process (created release branch to freeze the
features), which should include 2-4 weeks of testing/bug fixing. Of course,
if you are interested, you could use the current master/release branch and
try it for yourself. We could also inform you of the first release
candidate RC0, which I suspect at the end of this week/beginning of next
week.

--

Arvid Heise | Senior Java Developer

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Timothy Alexander Steinert, Yip Park Tung Jason, Ji
(Toni) Cheng

Re: the savepoint problem of upgrading job from blink-1.5 to flink-1.10

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
Hi Roc

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.