Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Sebastian Mohr <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/18 11:34:36 UTC

Adding a Navigation Sitebar to the wiki

Hi there,

I was trying to add a Navigation Sitebar
to the wiki based on this tutorial:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Adding+a+Navigation+Sidebar

I have already created a standard TreeNavigation
Page, but, it looks like don't have the right to add
it to the wiki. Does anyone know how to do it?

-- Sebastian

Re: Adding a Navigation Sitebar to the wiki

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Sebastian,

On Feb 18, 2012, at 2:34 AM, Sebastian Mohr wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I was trying to add a Navigation Sitebar
> to the wiki based on this tutorial:
>
> http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Adding+a+Navigation+Sidebar

I switch the Wiki to use the Documentation Theme.

> I have already created a standard TreeNavigation
> Page, but, it looks like don't have the right to add
> it to the wiki. Does anyone know how to do it?

You need Space Admin rights. I looked at your page and it is essentially equivalent to the Documentation Theme.

I need to start a conversation about the WIki, but that is another matter.

Regards,
Dave