Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Nicolae Mihalache <xp...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/09 20:01:54 UTC

Re: [Artemis] message flow with core bridges [SOLVED]

After some more debugging it looks like the reason the messages are sent
synchronously is because I had duplicate detection turned off.
<bridge...>
   <use-duplicate-detection>true</use-duplicate-detection>
</bridge>

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/8886ec29247fdaf1500d5d216015c0cc9ea05f75/artemis-server/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/core/server/cluster/ClusterManager.java#L457

The reason for me disabling duplicate detection is that I can already
detect duplicates in my application (and they can happen at application
level for other reason that artemis disconnections).

It would have been nice if this "feature" was documented somewhere...

nicolae