Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Mahler Thomas <th...@itellium.com> on 2003/06/18 11:46:56 UTC

RE: Any Oracle OJB Users in Production? -- Thomas or someone,Comm ents on Datatype?

I agree!

http://db.apache.org/ojb/platforms.html gives some more deatils about the
OJB internal tables.
I changed the two LONGVARBINARY columns for OJB_DMAP_ENTRY already in cvs.
So there should be less problems with oracle + junit tests in the future.

cheers,
Thomas