Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/30 20:45:05 UTC

Allocating Containers on a particular Node in Yarn

Hi,

I am using CHD5 (Hadoop 2.3.0-cdh5.0.0) as my Hadoop Distro. I am using
Fair Scheduler. I am requesting for two containers on a particular host,
but I don't get any container back. Here are the container requests

Requested container: Capability[<memory:1024, vCores:0>]Priority[0]
Requested container: Capability[<memory:1024, vCores:0>]Priority[1]

For both the requests the node is set to node1 and rack is null and relaxed
locality is false.

Thanks
Gaurav

Re: Allocating Containers on a particular Node in Yarn

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.
Just to add, when I am using Capacity Scheduler, the same request works
fine.

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.