Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 16:51:56 UTC

Status of subForm: time for promotion?

Other than a volunteer, is there anything holding up the promotion of subForm?

I went through the issue tracker and created a subForm component
category and moved relevent issues into it.

I only see one open issue for subForm, and I don't consider it a
blocker to promotion:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-445

It has documentation:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-445

It has an example:

http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20070301/subForm.jsf

Re: Status of subForm: time for promotion?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
is there a test case ?

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Status of subForm: time for promotion?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I also think, like Werner that the validators/converters are good
candidates for a promotion.
The myfaces-commons... well... matter of time, isn't it ?

-M

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi!

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1 as well...

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
my +1 for promoting this comp up to tomahawk. It's very useful, and I
use it in several production level apps. I have never had any issues
with its javascript either, but I don't have time to try to reproduce
the bug.

regards,

Martin

On 3/2/07, Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com> wrote:
> Does that bug even still exist?
>
> I'm using subForm successfully in app that is nearing production. :D
>
> Mike Kienenberger wrote:
> > Other than a volunteer, is there anything holding up the promotion of
> > subForm?
> >
> > I went through the issue tracker and created a subForm component
> > category and moved relevent issues into it.
> >
> > I only see one open issue for subForm, and I don't consider it a
> > blocker to promotion:
> >
> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-445
> >
> > It has documentation:
> >
> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-445
> >
> > It has an example:
> >
> > http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20070301/subForm.jsf

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Status of subForm: time for promotion?

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.