Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by snowch <sn...@coralms.com> on 2009/05/11 05:11:12 UTC

dummies guide to using content component?

Hi Forum,

Is there a dummies guide to using the content component?

I've looked through the wiki docs, but the info there seems more like a
reference rather than tutorial.

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: dummies guide to using content component?

Posted by snowch <sn...@coralms.com>.
Hi BJ,

I don't think there is enough information in the wiki to even get me
started!

Many thanks,

Chris