Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com> on 2010/02/01 02:44:46 UTC

appending to the componentTagBody

Is there any method while inside onComponentTagBody to append values to the contents of the body rather than replacing?  I'd like to ensure that if we're committing to the body on this custom tag, we don't remove what the user has put inside.

thanks!

To our success!

Mystic Coders, LLC | Code Magic | www.mysticcoders.com

ANDREW LOMBARDI | andrew@mysticcoders.com
2321 E 4th St. Ste C-128, Santa Ana CA 92705
ofc: 714-816-4488
fax: 714-782-6024
cell: 714-697-8046
linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlombardi
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kinabalu

Eco-Tip: Printing e-mails is usually a waste.

This message is for the named person's use only. You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
 disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.

Re: appending to the componentTagBody

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
knock yourself out.

-igor