Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/14 11:43:47 UTC

Pulsar WebSite Builder is failing

Hello,
the website builder is failing on CI, below you can find the error

Is there anyone who knows how it works and how to fix it ?
Is there a way to update it manually ?

I cannot announce 2.7.2 release until the website is updated.

this is the link:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/runs/2581534691?check_suite_focus=true

this is the error:
Please, upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js.
38596warning jest > jest-cli > jest-config > babel-core >
babel-register > core-js@2.6.12: core-js@<3.3 is no longer maintained
and not recommended for usage due to the number of issues. Because of
the V8 engine whims, feature detection in old core-js versions could
cause a slowdown up to 100x even if nothing is polyfilled. Please,
upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js.
38597warning jest > jest-cli > jest-environment-jsdom > jsdom >
left-pad@1.3.0: use String.prototype.padStart()
38598warning jest > jest-cli > jest-environment-jsdom > jsdom >
request-promise-native@1.0.9: request-promise-native has been
deprecated because it extends the now deprecated request package, see
https://github.com/request/request/issues/3142
38599warning jest > jest-cli > jest-haste-map > sane >
fsevents@1.2.13: fsevents 1 will break on node v14+ and could be using
insecure binaries. Upgrade to fsevents 2.
38600warning highlight.js@9.18.5: Support has ended for 9.x series.
Upgrade to @latest
38601[2/4] Fetching packages...
38602info fsevents@1.2.13: The platform "linux" is incompatible with
this module.
38603info "fsevents@1.2.13" is an optional dependency and failed
compatibility check. Excluding it from installation.
38604error @redocly/openapi-core@1.0.0-beta.45: The engine "node" is
incompatible with this module. Expected version ">=12.0.0". Got
"10.23.3"
38605error Found incompatible module.
38606info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/install for
documentation about this command.
38607Error: Process completed with exit code 1.

Enrico

Re: Pulsar WebSite Builder is failing

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il giorno ven 21 mag 2021 alle ore 11:51 Yunze Xu
<yz...@streamnative.io.invalid> ha scritto:

> Hi Enrico, could you try https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/10668 <https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/10668> in your local env?

I am testing it locally, but I see an error.
Let's follow up on the PR

thank you so much !!

Enrico

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.