Posted to user@drill.apache.org by MOHD MUKHTAR <ab...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/04/01 18:48:29 UTC

connection to Microsoft SQL Server

Hi Team,
I would like to congratulate on this awesome tool.
I am new to this tool and did not find much tutorials on the net.
I have install this tool on Windows 7 environment. When is browse the site in the source portion i have found only limited options like CP, DFS, HIVE, HBASE and Mongo DB.
I would like to know, how to connect to Microsoft SQL Server and do the following.1) Select the data from a table2) Insert the data into a table.
Thanks in advance.
Warm Regards,
Abdul Mukhtar