Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Paul Kuykendall (PL/EUS)" <pa...@ericsson.com> on 2006/12/05 16:36:49 UTC

Current JMeter development branch

Hi,

What is the current development branch?  I saw a note saying that the
main head was out of date.  I've checked out branches/rel-2-2 but want
to make sure it's the right one before poking at it too much.

Thanks.

/Paul

RE: Current JMeter development branch

Posted by "Paul Kuykendall (PL/EUS)" <pa...@ericsson.com>.
Hi,

I looked through the outstanding bugzilla entries and 39328 looked to be
for a similar feature.  The GUI part is functional, but is probably
somewhat brittle.  I did my best, but it's definitely not production
quality.  (I'm a server-side SW engineer, not a GUI person.)  Any help
on getting it production quality would be appreciated.  I attached a
patch file to the 39328 bug with my changes.  Only 3 files were
modified, so it's pretty self-contained.

/Paul

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.