Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jia Yu <ji...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/26 23:10:46 UTC

Re: how to use spark.mesos.constraints

Hi,

I am also trying to use the spark.mesos.constraints but it gives me the
same error: job has not be accepted by any resources.

I am doubting that I should start some additional service like
./sbin/start-mesos-shuffle-service.sh. Am I correct?

Thanks,
Jia

Posted by Michael Gummelt <mg...@mesosphere.io>.
If you run your jobs with debug logging on in Mesos, it should print why
the offer is being declined:
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/scheduler/cluster/mesos/MesosCoarseGrainedSchedulerBackend.scala#L301

--
Michael Gummelt