Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/05/01 17:34:50 UTC

Fediz subproject setup tasks....

I've gone ahead and setup a JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FEDIZ

A Jenkins build:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/CXF/job/CXF-Fediz/

And logged a ticket to get a git repo setup:

I've also updated the pom to be able to deploy snapshots.

The remaining issue to talk about is web site....  Is everyone OK with just
adding content to the existing CXF site in the CXF space on confluence?
That's obviously the easiest and what we did for DOSGi.

Did I miss anything?

--
Daniel Kulp

AW: Fediz subproject setup tasks....

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
Thanks Dan

I've started with setting up a confluence site here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Fediz

and entered the issues in JIRA according to the roadmap.

Oli

------

Oliver Wulff

Blog: http://owulff.blogspot.com