Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Gurumoorthy <pc...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/26 08:17:44 UTC

How to call my own javascript functions in the page while testing with JMeter2.2

Hi All,

     This is Gurumoorthy. I am new to this forum. I am using JMeter for
testing my website. I am facing some problem while using JMeter. The problem
is, I am testing a page which contains some javascript functions, normally
when the page load the function will be called. I am using the View Result
Tree listener for seeing the page after test completion, but the javascript
functions is not called.
    Is there any way to call the functions or its not possible in JMeter. If
its not possible Please refer any other tools which fullfill the above
requirement.

Problem with performance load test

Posted by Gurumoorthy <pc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Friends,

         I am Gurumoorthy. I am working on Performance testing. In that i am
facing some problem. The problem is that. I am having a web page which
contains the html and javascript codes. When I am issuing the url the page
will be loaded then the javascript making request to the server (ajax,soap)
and getting the datas then its filling into the same page.
        Here I need to calculate the load test on this page that mean the
response time(including page loading time + javascript making resuest to
server for getting the datas time) for 100 users.
        Already I checked with jmeter. The jmeter giving the response time
for loading the page.
      Can anyone help on this? If you any tools or ideas please respond me
this is very very urgent.

RE: How to call my own javascript functions in the page while testing with JMeter2.2

Posted by Nino Wael <Ni...@sdk.sas.com>.
I also have some requests that work like that, in on my pages. Can you confirm that the request(ajax) are being recorded ?

Are you using the GUI / http proxy recorder?

Regards Nino

Posted by Gurumoorthy <pc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Nino Wael <Ni...@sdk.sas.com>.