Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sri <sr...@googlemail.com> on 2012/12/19 17:27:51 UTC

Wante to clear the messages in queue

Hello,

I wanted to clear all the messages from the queue with a rest call. is there
any quick way of doing this.

Regards
Sri

Re: Wante to clear the messages in queue

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Not with Camel. ActiveMQ (and other MOM's) have a purge operation what is
what you need. Write a bean, inject the JmsConnectionFactory, get a
Connection, Session, Destination and purge it.

Sent from a mobile device